Thanks for visiting our website. We hope that we’ll have the opportunity to meet you in person.
Christ Community West was planted in 2009 by Christ Community Church. Our weekly service is held at 9:30am on Sunday mornings. You can expect:
- A warm welcome from the time that you arrive at the front door.
- Singing and prayer. Our music is a mix of contemporary worship songs and modern hymns.
- Morning tea. We take time to talk over some simple refreshments.
- Bible reading and teaching. Our pastor gives a sermon based on God’s word, the Bible. Children’s ministries run during this time.
Our children’s ministries are run by regular attenders who have government blue cards. Ministries include:
- Crèche (1 to 3). We have lots of fun with books, cars, play-dough, colouring in and blocks.
- Kingdom Kids (4 to 7). A Bible lesson, games and a fun craft activity.
- Jesus Crew (8 to 12). Reading the Bible together and growing together.
We run a local English teaching ministry called Let’s Talk English. Join us for English conversation for men and women. We welcome everyone and cater for basic to advanced. Contact Warren on 0418 611 262 or Jan on 0417 001 635 for more details.
When: Fridays 9:30am – 11:00am
Where: The New Inala Hall, Civic Centre (near Library)
We hope you have a great visit at Christ Community West and we look forward to meeting you.
We meet in the main hall at Corinda State School (330 Cliveden Ave, Corinda) at 9:30am each Sunday. Parking is available
- P1: Within the school grounds off Cliveden Avenue
- P2: At the end of Hughes Lane next to the tennis courts & children’s play ground
We believe that the Bible is the written Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is our infallible and divine authority in all matters of faith and life. Read our core beliefs.
A full expression of our doctrine is found in the Westminster Confession of Faith.
We value the centrality of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Read our values.
Geoff Reilly is the pastor of Christ Community West. Born and bred in Ireland, he and his wife Carole have lived in Australia since 1996. Geoff and Carole were one of the nine ‘seed’ couples that planted Christ Community West in 2009. Geoff was a ruling elder until becoming the full-time teaching elder in January 2015.
Christ Community Church West
Mobile: 0466 338 567 (Geoff)
Phone: 07 3371 9372 (Office)
Office: 200 Moggill Rd, Taringa Q4068
Listen to recent sermons or browse the sermon archive.
Read recent eNews or browse the eNews archive.
General information for members and regular attenders but feel free to read on anyway.
Discipleship Groups meet most weeks in people’s homes throughout the church. They are small, single-gender groups in which people in our church are encouraged and equipped to follow Jesus. Talk to Peter Kidd if you are interested in joining a group.
Gospel Communities meet once a month. They are mixed-gender groups that foster community and discuss matters of faith in Jesus Christ.
- Sunday lunch at Peter and Claire’s place.
- Thursday night at David and Sandra’s place.
We pray for and contribute financially toward three missions:
- Our community. We support a Sally Constable working with Focus at the University of Queensland.
- Our nation. We support an Australian family working among the international community in Sydney.
- Our world. We support the Richards family working with Engage at the University of Otago in Dunedin, New Zealand.
Tithing: Tithes and offerings can be put into the offering box or made by direct deposit into our account.
ACC Name: Christ Community Church Westside.
Missions Fund: We have a dedicated fund to support local and overseas missionaries. You can give to the missions fund by putting money in a marked envelope (‘missions fund’) into the offering box or by direct deposit into the following account.
ACC Name: Christ Community West Mission Fund
City Bible Forum for workers in the city
Church Missionary Society for global ministry
University Impact and Evangelical Students for university students
Queensland Theological College for theological studies